8/2/08

LET THY VOICE BE HEARD!

Make sure you cast your ballot for the top 100 PC Gamer PC games of all time. This could be the most important vote you ever make. Never before has the free world needed your voice more than at this moment. Vote here.

My top ten from the list of PC games to vote on:
1. Half-Life 2 (Personally I consider the entire Half-Life series to be included here)
2. Crysis (I still play it)
3. Portal (Haven't been that surprised by a game before)
4. Call of Duty (5 year old game and I still have shell shock)
5. Call of Duty 4 (The original but in modern day with one heck of a story)
6. Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl (The best mix of FPS, RPG, free exploration, and story)
7. Bioshock (best game in the water EVER and possibly the best story in any game)
8. Team Fortress 2 ( I haven't averaged this much online play per week since WoW)
9. Company of Heroes (best RTS ever & they did this when people said WW2 games were dead)
10. Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War (my previous favorite RTS made by the same guys as CoH)

1 comments:

Matt said...

Hey where's Halo?!? Just kidding. I agree with a lot of the games on your list. Although, I would have to add Doom somewhere on there. That game scared the crap out of me as a kid. And don't forget how we had to hide it from mom, too! Also, I think that I would also add Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. That game just filled me with wonder; felt like I had another life.


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs